Friday, March 9, 2012

Pho Ty

December 16th, 2011

Date #10

I like to stay local as much as I can, so tonight I decided to stay in our town and go to one of Chuck’s favorite restaurants, Pho Ty. I am not as big a fan of Pho as my hubby, but he is worth it to take him here once in a while, he goes by himself all the time.

16068 SW Tualatin Sherwood Road (you can see it from 99W)
Sherwood, OR 97140
Phone: 503-625-1782

We started out with pot stickers and veggie spring rolls; I really love the dipping sauces that come with the appetizers, makes them taste so good. Next Chuck had his favorite Pho that includes tripe (cow stomach), round and flank steaks, amongst the sprouts and basil, in a wonderful broth. I don’t understand how he can like this so much, but he does. As long as he’s happy, I’m happy. 




What’s nice about being so close to home is it wasn’t too late to walk around the corner to the Red Box and get a movie.

It was a relaxing fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment