Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thirsty Lion Pub & Grill

February 17th, 2012

Date #19

I always hear about the Thirsty Lion from Chuck and his friends on their “man-date night” but I have never been there myself until tonight. Chuck smartly went online and made a reservation for 7:45pm, I didn’t think we would need them this late at night, but I am so glad he did because it was packed. I don’t think the 30 or so people waiting for a table were too happy when we walked in and were seated right away, but yay for us!






Of course Chuck had a hefeweizen and I a diet coke, guess we can’t break away from the usual too often. We started with a California roll; not sure what the sauce was displayed so decoratively on the plate, but it was amazing. Next I had the Baha fish tacos and Chuck the pulled pork sandwich. Could be the best fish tacos I have ever eaten and the plate was huge, 3 tacos with dirty rice and beans. Chuck’s sandwich was also huge and came with fries, he had ordered the pulled pork sliders on a previous visit and enjoyed them just as much, and he said the BBQ sauce was amazing.













Needless to say we were very full and very satisfied. The waitress charged Chuck’s credit card with the bill of the table beside us; besides being much higher than our bill the girls at this table were very obnoxious. The bill was corrected 4 days later only after Chuck made a few calls to the manager. This won’t deter us nor will it be just Chuck’s guy’s night out spot, I will definitely be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment