Monday, March 5, 2012

The Old Spaghetti Factory


October 14th, 2011
Date #1

Today while Chuck, (my husband) was looking out the window from his office in downtown Portland, he saw the roof of The Old Spaghetti Factory and had an idea. He thought it would be fun to take me out for dinner, so he created a beautiful invitation and asked me out.


 0715 S.W. Bancroft St.
Portland, OR 97239
Phone: 503-222-5375


We dined on Shrimp, Spinach, and Artichoke dip, Caesar Salad, Gourmet Jumbo Crab Ravioli and of course their wonderful fresh baked bread and butter. And for dessert delicious spumoni ice cream, yummy!

Everything was wonderful; I liked the added ingredient of Tons tomatoes to the traditional Caesar salad.




Photo: http://www.osf.com/menu/menu.html

The Old Spaghetti Factory brings back so many wonderful memories of my brother’s birthdays. If memory serves me correctly, OSF was our restaurant of choice for birthdays. The staff would come out and sing Happy Birthday to the birthday boy and the spumoni ice cream would include a candle and uncooked spaghetti sticking out of it.

During dinner we decided to start date night, next week my turn.

Date #1 complete and a success, well done Chuck.      

No comments:

Post a Comment