Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thong Thai

February 24th, 2012

Date # 20

Tonight I wanted to go back to the Thai theme and chose Thong Thai, a restaurant I have been to a few times during lunch at work. We have been to a few different Thai restaurants for lunch but this is my favorite, and the craziest thing is Chuck treated a guy that said he was the owner of this restaurant at is work last week, such a small world.





We started with what…veggie spring rolls and pot stickers; maybe we are on a mission to find the best in town. They were both very good; the spring roll sauce was sweet and spicy, yum! Next I had shrimp yakisoba; I think they serve the best yakisoba, the sauce is sweet, the noodles are firm and plenty of vegetables. Chuck had sweet and sour pork, this is his favorite Asian dish, he enjoyed it but this version is not his favorite. Coconut ice cream on the menu, yay one of our favorites, Chuck wouldn't share so we both had our own. I thought it was too icy, Chuck loved it.

I’m happy I got Chuck to try a restaurant I have been to for lunch so many times. We did forget about meat during lent, oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment