Friday, March 9, 2012

Papa Murphy's and a new workout room!

January 20th, 2012

Date #15

Chuck chose a project for this date night which ment we were staying in and Papa Murphy's was the food. The reason I am so excited about this is because we are going to change my step-daughter’s old room into our new workout room.

I wish I would have taken a picture of the room with all the furniture in it, but you can see the theme of the room with just the paint…yuck…green apple. I didn't mind it when we first painted it because Katie chose it and liked it so much, but now it has to go along with her purple curtains. Chuck did the trim and I painted with the roller, I remembered just after we started that I don’t like painting.





We let it dry overnight and on Saturday morning started the arduous task of hauling all our exercise equipment from the garage to our new upstairs workout room. Thank goodness Chuck was smart enough to take apart most of the equipment so it wasn’t too heavy. The part that was the heaviest was the bottom of the elliptical machine; I didn’t think we were going to make it, but we did.












This date night took the whole weekend, but the room is beautiful. I didn’t realize how much equipment we had, we have a real gym.

Thank you for doing this Chuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment