Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Big Al's Bowling

November 4th, 2011

Date #4
Tonight I decided to combine a meal with some physical activity. We went to Big Al’s Bowling and sports bar. I have always enjoyed bowling but never have been really good at it, Chuck on the other hand owns his own ball. I secretly put his bowling ball in the trunk so I could surprise him with our night’s events. He was very surprised that I brought it with us.

 14950 SW Barrows Rd.
Beaverton, OR 97007
Phone: 503-748-6118

Chuck enjoyed a few 20 ounce glasses of Hefeweizen, his favorite beer, and an appetizer plate with plenty of fried offerings. Very tasty but very greasy.



Photo: Beer100.com
We bowled 5 games, of which Chuck won all. May have been 2 too many games, but we did have a great time. I don’t think I scored over 100 on any game.

Fun night including some activity, win win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment