Sunday, December 2, 2012

Si Senior Mexican Food

November 2, 2012

Date #56

Tonight I wanted to go back to our favorite food, Mexican, because last week’s date night wasn’t so good. I found a place in Beaverton, close to home, Si Senior Mexican Food was our destination tonight. I used my wonderful GPS on my Android phone and she directed us to the location effortlessly.
When we enter the parking lot around 8pm, it was a good sign that the parking lot was still full. The restaurant is quite large, we were sat at a table immediately, and presented with chips and salsa (my favorite). The salsa was good, nice chunks of veggies, and a mild to medium spiciness level, just a bit too spicy for me but I did eat plenty.












Chuck ordered a combo plate of a tamale, taco, and enchilada, and I a cheese enchilada, both came with rice and beans. The sauce that covered the enchilada’s and tamale tasted like a mole sauce, full of wonderful flavors, it wasn’t just a regular enchilada sauce. This sauce also went well with the rice and beans, and we ate up the rest with the chips.
Great dinner tonight, especially because last week’s wasn’t so good. We will definitely come back to taste more of their yummy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment