Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pho Tango

December 28, 2012

Date #64

For work I sometimes need to go to our plant in Tillamook, this is a 2-hour drive so I need coffee. I found a location of my favorite coffee place, Dutch Brothers, on the way; I also found our spot for date night tonight right across the street, Pho Tango. The restaurant is busy with people even at this late hour, this is a good sign we have found a tasty restaurant.












We started with vegetarian spring rolls, and pot stickers, both were very tasty and were served with a sweet dipping sauce. They were served very quickly, which was nice because we were very hungry.


                         


Next, we both had Pho, I the vegetarian, and Chuck the beef special including flank, brisket, soft tenderloin, tripe, and meatballs. My Pho was good, but not a lot of flavor, tasted like a weak vegetable soup with tasteless rice noodles, this is the reason I usually don’t have Pho it’s not good without the meat and egg noodles. Chuck’s Pho on the other hand was very good, lots of flavor, and plenty of meat, this is one of his favorite meals.
I’m happy we tried this restaurant, I have looked at for months, in a new area of town we have never explored before…off to Kohl’s we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment