Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Verdict

March 8, 2013

Date #74

My co-worker told me about this restaurant, and another took his advise and tried it last week, both said it was amazing, so tonight's choice is The Verdict in Oregon City. The restaurant is located in the oldest commercial building in Oregon. It's also located across from the Clackamas county court house, hence the name, and names of dishes on the menu.

We both had a hard time deciding what to order, so Chuck and I both picked out 2 dishes we wanted, then we ordered for each other. I ordered seafood Alfredo pasta for Chuck and he ordered blackened salmon Caesar salad for me.












The salmon was cooked perfectly, it was crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, and the Caesar dressing was just right, not too heavily coated lettuce, and plenty of garlic flavor. I love when Caesar salad includes shavings of Parmesan cheese, this one did not disappoint, very yummy. I have never had a Caesar salad with salmon, my first experience was oh so tasty.












The pasta was cooked right, al dente, and the Alfredo sauce was just garlicy enough. The added bonus were the shrimp, nice and juicy, oh and the garlic bread. We both finished our plates, but that's ok because we didn't have a starter or dessert. Too bad, no leftovers for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment