Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thai Bistro

April 5, 2013

Date #78

I wanted to do Mexican food again tonight, but we are meeting friends at a previous location of date night tomorrow so I need to choose a different ethnicity. I plugged Thai and close to home into the search engine and found Thai Bistro, a cute little place on the man made lake in Tualatin. The chairs are covered with white linen, so beautiful.












We started with salmon stuffed won tons, with a sweet spicy dipping sauce. These were hot puffs of perfection, something we have never tried before.











I ordered green bean magic, on a recommendation from the server. The dish was green beans, carrots, and ginger in a sweet brown sauce, it also came with sticky rice.Very simple, but so flavorful. I love the freshness of the dish.












Chuck ordered yellow curry with chicken, this is one of his favorite dishes. It was so good, he had me try the sauce it was made with coconut milk, so creamy good. It was a bit spicy and a bit sweet, so very good.
They served vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce with the bill, what a nice way to get a bill. This is my new favorite Thai restaurant close to home, cute decor, very friendly staff, great food, and great location. Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment