Saturday, September 22, 2012

La Fogata

September 14, 2012

Date #49

Back to our usual date nights going to dinner around Portland. With our love of Mexican food, Chuck had us return to a great place we have been once before, La Fogata in Beaverton. We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather; it was the perfect temperature, felt like we were inside.











We started with yummy chips and salsa, and beer. I ordered one of my favorites, fish tacos with rice and mixed vegetables. The tacos were very good, packed full of fish, veggies, and sauce. There was so much on the plate that it made 3 meals, I really enjoyed my lunch at work on Monday.











Chuck had a combination plate of an enchilada, taco, and a tamale, he really enjoyed the dark sauce. The beans were really good especially dipping with a chip, I enjoyed this a few times. We sat at our table for a while just talking because it was just so beautiful. Nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment