Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kitchen Remodel

September 7, 2012

Date #48

Last week after we got home from our wonderful few days in Seattle we started to remodel our kitchen.  Me with my limited experience in home remodeling I thought we could get it done during Labor Day weekend, needless to say if the next weeks date night has to do with the remodel we didn’t get it done last weekend. We worked hard all last weekend, and each night after work, and tonight (date night) we had to finish the back splash. We were cutting and mortaring up until 11:30pm, at this point I didn’t care if we woke up the neighbors, we wanted to get it done. We didn’t have anything to eat tonight, but I did want to get Chuck’s favorite dessert, blueberries and ice cream. I don’t have any pictures of dessert, but I do have a before and after of our beautiful kitchen.

Thank you Chuck!!


     
  



No comments:

Post a Comment