Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gyro House Mediterranean Grill

June 29th, 2012

Date #38

Back from Vegas and ready for date night, and happy to be back in the land of normal people. In the mood for Mediterranean food again so I plug Mediterranean and Beaverton into the restaurant locator app and find Gyro House Mediterranean Grill as the most popular. When we arrived there was a line up out the door, it was 8pm and still a line up, must be good. To our pleasure the lineup was to order for take-out, so we were sat at a table and perused the menu.












We started with the usual, (I love to say "the usual" when talking about Lebanese food), humous and pita bread, and once again it was amazing.












I had a falafel sandwich and there was something about this tahini sauce that put this sandwich over the top, yummy. I ordered way too much, didn’t get to finish the appetizer or sandwich, guess that means leftovers!!!













Chuck ordered the gyro lamb plate that included beef & lamb, with basmati rice and Greek salad, topped with tahini sauce.  The meat was so tender and juicy and went so well with the rice and sauce. Wonderful flavors.
The servers we all so friendly, and the take-out line was never ending, I now can see why. Extremely good food.
Now off to Canada to see my family…oh no I wont get to eat the leftover, I guess Chuck will get to partake in the yummy goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment